DATA PRIVACY NOTICE AND CONSENT FORM (JOB APPLICANTS & SELECTED CANDIDATES)
To ensure that your rights as a Data Subject under Republic Act No. 10173 otherwise known as the Data Privacy Act of 2012 are secured, Star World Int'l. Manpower & Placement Agency has implemented organizational, physical and technical measures aimed to protect your personal information and/or sensitive personal information against any unauthorized, accidental and/or unlawful processing under the following terms and conditions:
PERSONAL INFORMATION AND SENSITIVE INFORMATION TO BE PROCESSED
The type of personal information or sensitive personal information which Star World Int'l. Manpower & Placement Agency may collect either directly or indirectly in relation to your overseas job application shall include, among others, the following personal and sensitive personal information:
- Full, Complete Name (Surname, First Name, Middle Name, Aliases)
- Present and Permanent Addresses
- Civil Status
- Mobile Number and other Contact Numbers (landline)
- Email Address
- Date of Birth / Place of Birth / Age
- Educational Attainment and School credentials
- PRC License (if and when needed for the job opening you are applying for)
- NBI & Police Clearance
- Driver’s License (if and when needed for the job opening you are applying for)
- Previous Employment Details
- Employment Medical Clearance
- Character References
PURPOSE OF THE PROCESSING OF INFORMATION
Any and all processing of personal information related to your overseas job application shall be made for a legal purpose and/or pursuant to a legal obligation under applicable laws taking into consideration appropriate security measures to ensure the confidentiality and/or integrity of the personal information involved. This includes, among others, the evaluation and approval of your overseas job application.
PROCESSING OF INFORMATION
Any and all personal information related to you which may come into Star World Int'l. Manpower & Placement Agency possession and/or control during the processing of your overseas job application shall be used for the following purposes:
- Insurance coverage coterminous with the initial contract duration pursuant to Republic Act 10022
- Enrollment to government mandated agencies like PAGIBIG and OWWA.
- Background investigation to determine your qualifications. In line with this, Star World Int'l. Manpower & Placement Agency may verify the following personal information to the HR Department of the applicant’s previous companies and employers, to wit:
- Job Functions
- Processing your overseas job application which shall be based on the information you provide Star World Int'l. Manpower & Placement Agency. This shall be used to determine your qualifications and/or eligibility for the overseas job which you are applying for, hence, you should ensure the accuracy and authenticity of all your given personal information.
The types of information to be verified with the above-enumerated entities involve personal information and/or sensitive personal information. Please be informed that as a data subject, you have the right to access and correct the information, in case of incomplete or inaccurate data.
Please provide explicit consent to the following activities by checking the option box. By NOT checking the option box, Star World Int'l. Manpower & Placement Agency will not proceed with such activities with regards to the processing, storage, and release of your personal sensitive information:
- [ ] Consent to post your photos on Social Media of Star World Int'l. Manpower & Placement Agency
- [ ] Consent to divulge any information requested by your immediate family: legal parents, Legal wife, legal children.
- [ ] Consent to receive marketing materials relevant to Star World Int'l. Manpower & Placement Agency, its subsidiaries and sister companies
- [ ] Consent to use your CV for overseas job openings that we believe you are qualified
- [ ] Consent to share your information with contractors or business partners for Star World Int'l. Manpower & Placement Agency -organized events and activities.
Please copy and paste the above EXPLICIT CONSENT and email to acctg@email@example.com
SCOPE AND METHOD OF DATA PROCESSING
To pursue the purpose relating to this document, Star World Int'l. Manpower & Placement Agency will share your information to prospective employers or clients for their overseas job openings as described above.
RETENTION OF INFORMATION
Star World Int'l. Manpower & Placement Agency will store your information for a period of twenty four months. At the end of the period, and unless deleted or upon your instruction to delete, Star World Int'l. Manpower & Placement Agency may continue to store your information for a similar period to be processed for overseas job openings.
You have the right to access, correct or delete your information at any time by logging into your account at Application Portal For more information on your rights under the law, please take the time to read Sections 11-21 of the Data Privacy Act.For other legitimate and/or business-related purpose. Star World Int'l. Manpower & Placement Agency reserves the right to process your personal information in order, among others:
- To protect the rights, privacy, safety or property of the Company, site visitors, guests, employees or the general public;
- To permit the Company to pursue available remedies or limit the damages that the Company may sustain;
- To comply with applicable laws and legal obligations;
- To respond to governmental inquiries or requests from public authorities;
- To monitor and comply with applicable laws, regulations, policies and procedures.
- To comply with valid legal processes issued by competent government authorities;
- To respond to an emergency.
The accuracy and relevancy of the personal information is of vital importance. You are therefore required to inform Star World Int'l. Manpower & Placement Agency at the earliest possible time should the personal information in our possession become inaccurate or false.
ABOUT Star World Int'l. Manpower & Placement Agency
Star World Int'l. Manpower & Placement Agency is a DMW (POEA) land-based licensed agency solely owned by a Filipino and managed by Filipinos to provide opportunities for Filipinos to work globally. For any issues regarding Data Privacy, you may contact the Star World Int'l. Manpower & Placement Agency Data Privacy Compliance Officer at acctg@firstname.lastname@example.org
Should you have concerns questions or matters for clarification with regard to the processing of your personal information by the Company, you may contact the number +63917.814.1331. You may report your concerns and complaints by emailing acctg@email@example.com
Submitting your information signifies that you have read and understood the above policy and expressly consent to the processing of your personal and/or sensitive personal information in the manner and for the purpose provided in this Consent Form.